You don’t always have to go high impact to get a great workout, but you must always go high intensity and give it your all.
Here are some little reminders to help you make the most out of your workout—whether it is1o minutes long, or 90 minutes:
· Suck your tummy in—you want to continuously engage your abs to help you get/keep those nice, tight, and flat abs.
· Engage each muscle you’re working—feel them work by imagining how they should look, how you want them to look.
· Perform full extension of the arms and legs
· Keep proper form (i.e., keep your shoulders down, don't tense them up; don't let your knees go past your ankles)
· And STRETCH to prevent soreness and injuries